We hope you were fortunate enough to follow last week’s issue in which we listed the first five unique Valentine’s Gift Ideas. As you gear up for Valentine’s Day, just a few days away, we’ve provided the final list of unique Valentine’s Day gift ideas just in time for you to run out and visit some of Chickasha’s amazing local retailers.
1. For Her or Him: No one likes getting into a car or truck after it’s been sitting in the hot summer Oklahoma sun for awhile, especially on leather if they’re wearing shorts. Ouchie! So, give your Valentine something especially different by surprising him or her with custom tinting from Steve’s Custom Shop. You’ll be the reason they feel “cool” in more than one way. And you know they’ll think of you every time they slip into their vehicle on those blazing summer days. HOT!
2. For Him: Get your guy a couple pair of SAXX, the only underwear with the BallPark Pouch, and perhaps the most comfortable underwear he’ll ever own. Find them at the Okie Mountain Trading Company at 327 W. Chickasha Ave. Super-soft and supportive, each pair comes equipped with a patented 3D pouch. SEXY SUPPORT!
3. For Kids (Boys & Girls): Who doesn’t like candy bars? But what if they’re delivered in the form of a candy bar bouquet (think flower bouquet with candy bars), arranged beautifully in a cool wooden box, which can be re-used to store treasures. Okie Gals Flowers & Gifts, located at 1128 W. Chickasha in Chickasha, has these unique bouquets for only $17.95, among many other cool gifts ideas like mugs, candles, t-shirts and, of course, flowers. Order early!!! CANDY BOUQUETS!
4. For Her: Pick out a fun, crazy Slogan Mug and fill it with keylime pie or raspberry vanilla bath bombs, and pick out a fun pair of earrings to hang on the side. Slogans on a few mugs say: (i) “I Smile Because You’re My Mother, I Laugh Because There’s Nothing You can Do About it;” (ii) “Hustle Until Your Haters Ask If You’re Hiring, and (iii) “No, I’m Not Pregnant, Yes, I Am Eating For Two…Me & My Inner Self Like Tacos.” Find these and tons of other unique gifts at Rustic Sequins at 408 W. Chickasha, Chickasha, OK. CRAZY SLOGAN MUGS!
5. For Him or Her: Make an evening of it with dinner and a band. Rock Island Grill, located at 3509 S. 4th Street in Chickasha, has a menu filled with a selection to fit every appetite. Although they often do, they are not featuring a musical act over Valentine’s Day weekend. So, call ahead to The Speak Lounge or Canadian River Brewing Company and find out who is playing. Located at the end of Chickasha Avenue by the Depot (on the 100 block of Chickasha Ave), these two parlors are located across the street from one another. Each has contributed to bringing life and fun to the downtown area…with various events and activities attended by the public every day/night of the week. MUSIC!
Have a wonderful time making memories with your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/chickasha/www/www/wp-content/plugins/posts-social-shares-count/classes/share.count.php on line 86